Pierre 9/22/2021 12:40:17 AM
On this issue I received the great help of Kiril.
I'll take the liberty to copy here his answer which is far more clear and efficient than what I wrote:
Our Generic OAuth 2 Call URL's authorization type works with any OAuth2 enabled service and completely hides innards of token exchange process. The only trick is to set it up :)
First, some prep is required on box.com side.
On Box.com side:
1. At the bottom of box.com sidebar there is a </> Dev Console link. Click.
2. Create New App -- Custom App. Specify OAuth 2.0. Name it. Create.
3. Navigate to app's Configuration tab
4. Set "OAuth 2.0 Redirect URI" to "https://my.datatailor.net/secure/oauth.aspx"
5. Copy Client ID and Secret.
6. Configure Scope -- that is what is allowed
On TeamDesk side setup Call URL action as follows:
Type: Generic OAuth v2
Authorization URL: https://account.box.com/api/oauth2/authorize
Token URL: https://api.box.com/oauth2/token
Client ID: <from step 5 above>
Client Secret: <from step 5 above>
Scope: in short: to read files use root_readonly, to read and write use root_readwrite.
Full list of scopes here: https://developer.box.com/guides/api-calls/permissions-and-errors/scopes/
Click Authorize button to obtain the code and set up the rest of the action -- that's what you are going to do with Box.com
Also, we have sample "Cloud Uploads" database ( https://www.teamdesk.net/cloud_uploads
) you can use as a reference.