|Implementation of various ideas for Custom Buttons and Workflow|
|I just spent a bit of time trawling through the ideas database for various ideas in connection with Workflow and Custom Buttons. I've summarised some of the key points I found here. I think it would be great if a package of work to implement these were put together and implemented|
I know that there have been lots of requests from lost of you, so can we get a lot of pressing of PROMOTE please, to move this up the queue.
- Delete a record in current or other table (table, record ID)
- Update a record in another table whether related or unrelated (table, record ID)
- Run NOW on Periodic Triggers for testing purposes
- The "last run" field on periodic and time dependant triggers seems to be a cross between Last run and Last updated. Make it do one or the other or even better, provide both
- What does the Next Run field on time based triggers do. It never seems to have any content, even when I know there is a record that would make it run.
Trigger Error emails - additional information
- which action was being attempted when error occurred
- provide link to that point in the error email
- on which record did the error occur
- Icons for custom buttons
- Hover text for explanation of buttons
References to other ideas already in the system (no guarantee of completeness), just some I thought were worth highlighting
Effect of change column type on workflow actions
Record of emails sent
Workflow action 'add similar'
Make Old Column value in Workflow Action: Create new record
Workflow Rules: Additional Actions
Enable Reorder for Assignments under Workflow Actions
Ability to copy workflow actions
|Ivan Papish||Dave Ah Ching||Gii Systems|
|Back to Search Results|